An in-depth look at the current state of technology in home care
It's been a challenging 12 months and the care industry is at a crossroad. The sector has undergone huge changes, in tech adoption, regulatory guidance and policy.
Our brand new report takes a reflective look at how technology is enabling providers to prepare for the road ahead. From fighting the inefficiencies of today, to building the foundations for the next generation of care, the report will equip you with practical guidance to tackle 2021 and beyond.
We'll take you through our findings, success stories and steps to becoming a more productive homecare agency. In this report you'll learn:
- The current state of the care industry
- How to make the biggest savings in efficiency and cost
- Real success stories from agencies who are shaping the future of care
- The roadmap for your productivity: Understand at what stage of your digital journey you are, how can you level up and how Birdie can help you.
Key report findings:
- 89% of care businesses are using technology to improve their efficiency, profit margins and quality of care.
- An average of 67 medication errors a week are being caught by using Birdie's eMAR solution but only 47% of businesses are using this technology.
- 33% of home care businesses believe that they do not have the time to implement a technology solution.
- 60% of those using technology believe it saves over 7 hours a week on average once they are up and running.
- Almost 20% of businesses implemented new care technology in the past year (as a result of COVID-19)
- 34% of respondents use technology to enable remote working.
- On average care businesses save between £6,000 - £12,000 a year by using technology
- 34% of new care businesses are digital native, having started their business with technology.
eMAR system: which electronic medication systems to choose?
Discover the right electronic medication tracking system for your home care business
Digital care planning software: what you need to know
In this blog, we’ll discuss how person centred care plans can be created using Birdie’s software, and the benefits of digital care plans, so if you’re thinking about going paperless with your care plans you’ve got all the information you need.
Let us show you how birdie can help
You're the expert. You deserve home healthcare technology that motivates your team and helps you grow.