“We share our expertise publicly” is one of our engineering values at Birdie.
As such, we encourage members of the engineering team to share their learnings through articles or talks.
Since they’re a bit spread out, this article centralises them all.
- 💊 How we use NHS data to provide better care — Tim Robinson
- ❌ Startups, micro-services & functions might not be the best mix — Samuel Roze
- 👓 A Guide to Code Reviews — Robbie Heygate
- 🐈 NestJS: A Framework for Your Node Backend — Samuel Roze
- ⚡️ Lightning Talk: How Birdie Uses An Event-based Approach To Scale— Samuel Roze
- 🗯 It’s not just a Type Dream. Attain Fearless Velocity with Typescript — Robbie Heygate
Want to join the team? We’re hiring!
Check out our openings here 🙌
Integrated Care Systems: What you need to know
his article looks at what ICSs are, why this organisational shift happened and how domiciliary care businesses can benefit.
Assured suppliers for the NHS Digitising Social Care fund
Find out more about who the Assured Suppliers are for the NHS Digitising Social Care fund, how they were assessed and what a DSCR is.
Let us show you how birdie can help
You're the expert. You deserve home healthcare technology that motivates your team and helps you grow.