“We share our expertise publicly” is one of our engineering values at Birdie.
As such, we encourage members of the engineering team to share their learnings through articles or talks.
Since they’re a bit spread out, this article centralises them all.
- 💊 How we use NHS data to provide better care — Tim Robinson
- ❌ Startups, micro-services & functions might not be the best mix — Samuel Roze
- 👓 A Guide to Code Reviews — Robbie Heygate
- 🐈 NestJS: A Framework for Your Node Backend — Samuel Roze
- ⚡️ Lightning Talk: How Birdie Uses An Event-based Approach To Scale— Samuel Roze
- 🗯 It’s not just a Type Dream. Attain Fearless Velocity with Typescript — Robbie Heygate
Want to join the team? We’re hiring!
Check out our openings here 🙌
Birdie Ranked Number 6 in the list of Fastest Growing Technology Company in the 2023 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK
Birdie ranked number 6 in the 2023 Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50, a ranking of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in the UK. Rankings are based on percentage revenue growth over the last four years. Birdie grew 5435 per cent during this period.
Integrated Messaging for Care Agencies: What is it and its Benefits
Integrated messaging for care agencies emerges as a game-changer, fostering seamless collaboration and information delivery for care teams. This article unravels the essence of integrated messaging, its workings in the context of care, the compelling reasons behind its adoption, and the substantial benefits it bestows upon care teams. Additionally, a spotlight will be cast on one of the leading care management systems equipped with an integrated messaging tool: Birdie.
Let us show you how birdie can help
You're the expert. You deserve home healthcare technology that motivates your team and helps you grow.