“We share our expertise publicly” is one of our engineering values at Birdie.
As such, we encourage members of the engineering team to share their learnings through articles or talks.
Since they’re a bit spread out, this article centralises them all.
- 💊 How we use NHS data to provide better care — Tim Robinson
- ❌ Startups, micro-services & functions might not be the best mix — Samuel Roze
- 👓 A Guide to Code Reviews — Robbie Heygate
- 🐈 NestJS: A Framework for Your Node Backend — Samuel Roze
- ⚡️ Lightning Talk: How Birdie Uses An Event-based Approach To Scale— Samuel Roze
- 🗯 It’s not just a Type Dream. Attain Fearless Velocity with Typescript — Robbie Heygate
Want to join the team? We’re hiring!
Check out our openings here 🙌
Partner Education Week Two
This is step 2 of your educational journey. This week we are going to be discussing how to best scale your rota! This is your chance to learn the best practice for creating your most effective rota.
Dynamic Purchasing System: what you need to know
This article provides a simple breakdown of what a DPS is, the benefits of them for health and social care businesses, how to register with one and some examples of different DPS’ available right now.
Let us show you how birdie can help
You're the expert. You deserve home healthcare technology that motivates your team and helps you grow.