Over a warm week in July 2022, Birdie partnered up with CIA (Care Improvement Associates) to host the very first two in-person CQC confidence workshops.
These were free practical in-person workshops in London and Manchester, hosting registered managers and care professionals from the north and south. Attendees were able to...
- Learn the foundational basics of CQC evaluations and what to expect
- Discover the latest guidance around assessments and ratings
- Hear from industry experts, CIA, and get the chance to talk to their peers in the home care industry about their struggles
- Learn the importance of good data and evidence to support goodCQC ratings
- How to easily use Birdie to collect evidence, so any evaluation becomes a breeze
This is just the start! Team Birdie are developing these workshops even further - with a number of in-person dates already in the pipeline for the rest of 2022 and beyond.
Keep up to date on our new events page - coming soon!
Birdie Ranked Number 6 in the list of Fastest Growing Technology Company in the 2023 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK
Birdie ranked number 6 in the 2023 Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50, a ranking of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in the UK. Rankings are based on percentage revenue growth over the last four years. Birdie grew 5435 per cent during this period.
Integrated Messaging for Care Agencies: What is it and its Benefits
Integrated messaging for care agencies emerges as a game-changer, fostering seamless collaboration and information delivery for care teams. This article unravels the essence of integrated messaging, its workings in the context of care, the compelling reasons behind its adoption, and the substantial benefits it bestows upon care teams. Additionally, a spotlight will be cast on one of the leading care management systems equipped with an integrated messaging tool: Birdie.
Let us show you how birdie can help
You're the expert. You deserve home healthcare technology that motivates your team and helps you grow.