Over a warm week in July 2022, Birdie partnered up with CIA (Care Improvement Associates) to host the very first two in-person CQC confidence workshops.
These were free practical in-person workshops in London and Manchester, hosting registered managers and care professionals from the north and south. Attendees were able to...
- Learn the foundational basics of CQC evaluations and what to expect
- Discover the latest guidance around assessments and ratings
- Hear from industry experts, CIA, and get the chance to talk to their peers in the home care industry about their struggles
- Learn the importance of good data and evidence to support goodCQC ratings
- How to easily use Birdie to collect evidence, so any evaluation becomes a breeze
This is just the start! Team Birdie are developing these workshops even further - with a number of in-person dates already in the pipeline for the rest of 2022 and beyond.
Keep up to date on our new events page - coming soon!
Partner Education Week Two
This is step 2 of your educational journey. This week we are going to be discussing how to best scale your rota! This is your chance to learn the best practice for creating your most effective rota.
Dynamic Purchasing System: what you need to know
This article provides a simple breakdown of what a DPS is, the benefits of them for health and social care businesses, how to register with one and some examples of different DPS’ available right now.
Let us show you how birdie can help
You're the expert. You deserve home healthcare technology that motivates your team and helps you grow.