Discover Birdie, your complete homecare software solution. Designed to give you better visibility over your care and support older adults to live happily at home.
A complete care management solution for care organisations.
With Birdie’s About Me tool. Covering a broad spectrum of questions around personal preferences and identity, you’ll have the tools you need to get a complete and individualised picture of the person you care for.
• Upload a profile photo of each care recipient
• Document key details such as gender, ethnicity and religion
• Make note of likes, dislikes, routines, preferences and choices
• Record clinical details such as NHS number, GP and medical history
Our assessments use industry-leading standards and are co-designed with agencies like yours to ensure they're of the highest quality and fully understand client needs.
• Access over 20 digital assessments
• Carry out an holistic initial assessment of needs and risk across 8 key areas
• Choose from over 12 additional assessments as relevant to your client’s needs and potential risks
• Record any risks and the measures needed to tackle them
With our smart task planning tool. Birdie makes it easy to create a task plan that aligns to your client’s needs and for every carer to complete in real time.
• Create a weekly schedule of tasks using curated suggestions
• Add bespoke notes to each and every task
• Create step-by-step task lists and order by priority
With a digital review process built directly into the Birdie platform. As your care recipient’s needs change, we make it easy to review and update care plans - and deliver responsive care.
• Review existing care plans or start from scratch
• Be audit ready with time and date stamped assessments
• Updates made instantly available via the mobile carer app
"Since being with Birdie our processes have become simpler, monitoring and responding to our Service Users is simpler."
"The online support from Birdie is very efficient. The app is very clear and it is a great asset to our company"
"[The Birdie App] saves over an hour each day in entering the data for daily tasks and care notes"
"Anybody can use Birdie.
Whether they are 10 years old or 80 years old - it's that good!!"
"It makes such a difference to be able to work from anywhere. It's a massive help - you can look in an instant and see what's happening with your service users"
"We have been blown away by the ease to use and reassurance it gives. Our staff love it, even the ones who claim to be technophobic!"
Book a commitment free demo with one of our care consultants