Below you can find our terms & conditions for our free prize draw of our state of tech survey.
Terms & Conditions
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Birdie Care. (birdie.care)
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and employed within the care sector.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include those who submit a survey entry to this survey, by midnight 27/01/2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw fill out our survey and leave your email address. Birdie will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
9. The prize will be one Amazon.co.uk digital voucher to the value of £100.
10. Birdie’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
11. The winner will be drawn at random.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of Birdie regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The winner will be notified on 26/02/2021 via the email provided in the survey.
16. Birdie will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
17. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Birdie reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
18. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize to your email address.
Data protection and publicity
19. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Birdie for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
20. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Birdie’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
21. Birdie does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Birdie does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
22. Birdie does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to the prize are that of the prize winner.
23. Birdie reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
24. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.